- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Quad bearings with 4096 resolution gimbals for smooth operation
- Voice announcements with earpiece or Bluetooth module (not included)
- Real-time data logging of all critical flight information
- Updateable firmware with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Well balanced weight distribution with comfortable hand grips
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- 12 fully proportional channels
- User adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- External DSC port for flight simulator connections or third party devices
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe operation of your models
- 7 freely assignable flight phases
- 3 ring limiters for Voith Schneider and similar drives
- Switchable Snap Flap mixer
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors, landing gear and doors
- Selectable signal repetition time of 10ms or 20ms for digital or analog servos
- Use of up to 75 frequency-hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- 24 model memories with almost unlimited model storage on SD memory card
- Multi-receiver binding for expansion and system redundancy
- Support for digital SUMD or SUMO outputs for third party products (such as flight controllers)
Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the mx-20. Considered by many as the workhorse among our hand-held radios, the mx-20 provides a clean and ergonomically design packed with features. Experience a new level of connection between you and your model with 12 channels and built-in real-time voice telemetry. Easily navigate through the menus and setup options using the two captive touch keys. A blue, high contrast, 8-line illuminated graphic display provides a clear presentation of radio settings and telemetry data.
The aluminum quad bearing 4096 resolution gimbals were machined with high-precision and are adjustable for smooth and accurate flight control. Safe and worry-free flights are achieved with our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) technology by hopping over 75 2.4 GHz channels to secure the most reliable, interference-free operating channel.
VOICE and VISUAL TELEMETRY
Real-time telemetry is integrated in all our HoTT radio systems. The mx-20 does not require any additional hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, or receiver voltage. The included 12-channel and 6-channel receivers provide telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you regarding any system changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules and sensors that can immediately connect directly to your HoTT receivers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that work seamlessly with your mx-20 HoTT radio.
Telemetry functions and notifications can be easily assigned to switches to provide information about battery voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed, etc. This is integral in increasing your situational awareness and adding extra flight safety. The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any changes to the system. No more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range! During flight, important data is logged on the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance.
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your flight controller or make receiver settings? The mx-20 radio can easily setup, program, and change all Graupner HoTT products remotely. No need for cables, computers or programming boxes!
Each HoTT device contains a website-like user interface allowing your mx-20 radio functions as a browser to access the HoTT device allowing you to make on-the-spot changes at the field and even in the air during flight!
It is important to all of us at Graupner that you make good use of your investment in our products. All of our HoTT products (receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs, multirotor flight controllers, flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter being used. This unified technology standard will ensure the same operation and user experience across all devices, making our products future-proof for new developments.
Our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes and multirotors will further enhance the usability of your mx-20, providing endless opportunities to discover all the radio has to offer.
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mx-20 radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, allowing everyone to learn or teach about the exciting experiences this hobby has to offer.
- mx-20 Transmitter
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adapter wire
- 2000mAh NiMH Battery
- Battery Charger
- GR-24L 12ch receiver
- GR-12L 6ch receiver
- USB Cable
- SD Card adapter
- SD Card case
- Micro SD Card