- Intuitively easy-to-use interface
- Quad bearings gimbals for smooth operation
- Voice announcements with earpiece or Bluetooth module (not included)
- Updateable firmware with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Well balanced weight distribution of radio with comfortable hand grips
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- 6 fully proportional channels
- User adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- External DSC port for flight simulator connections or third-party devices
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe model operation
- 2 freely assignable flight phases (Q.Links)
- Selectable signal repetition time of 10ms or 20ms for digital or analog servos
- Use of up to 75 frequency-hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- 20 model memories
- Support for digital SUMD or SUMO outputs for third-party products (i.e. flight controllers)
- mz-12 Radio
- GR-12L Receiver
- USB Firmware Update Cables
- Alkaline batteries
- Battery holder
Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the mz-12 radio. This
is our best entry-level radio and has earned many praises -- it was even
selected as Radio of the Year by a leading magazine! Experience a new level of
connection between you and your model with 6 channels and built-in real-time
voice telemetry. Easily navigate through menus and setup options using the
radio's directional keys. A high-contrast 128x64 blue LCD illuminated graphic
display provides a clear presentation of radio settings and telemetry data.
The high precision quad bearings and adjustable gimbals
provide a smooth feeling for accurate flight control. Safe and worry-free
flights are achieved with our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) technology
by hopping over 75 2.4 GHz channels to secure the most reliable,
interference-free operating channel.
VOICE and VISUAL TELEMETRY
Telemetry is integrated in all our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry
Transmission) radio systems. The mz-12 comes with all the necessary
hardware and software for important telemetry functions such as signal quality,
temperature, or receiver voltage. The included 6-channel receiver provides
telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you regarding any system
changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules and
sensors that can immediately connect directly to your HoTT receivers without
the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide
additional telemetry products that work seamlessly with your mz-12 HoTT radio.
Telemetry functions and notifications can be easily assigned
to switches to provide information about battery voltage, battery capacity,
altitude, flight direction, speed, etc.
This is integral in increasing your situational awareness and adding
extra flight safety. The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol
will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any changes to the
system. No more surprise situations such
as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range!
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your flight
controller or program receiver settings? The mz-12 radio can easily setup,
program, and change all Graupner HoTT products remotely. No need for cables,
computers or programming boxes! Each
HoTT device contains a website-like user interface allowing your mz-12 radio
functions as a browser to access the HoTT device allowing you to make
on-the-spot changes at the field and even in the air during flight!
It is important to all of us at Graupner that you make good
use of your investment in our products.
All of our HoTT products (receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs,
multirotor flight controllers, flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be
compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter being used. This
unified technology standard will ensure the same operation and user experience
across all devices, making our products future-proof for new developments.
Our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless
helicopters, airplanes and multirotors will further enhance the usability of
your mz-12, providing endless opportunities to discover all the radio has to
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mz-12 radio to be used
with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, allowing everyone
to learn or teach about the wondrous experiences this hobby has to offer.
MZ-12 REVIEWRC GROUPS