The Graupner GR-12 Gyro Vario telemetry receiver features an
integrated 3-axis stabilization system and altimeter to make it easier for
fixed wing pilots to control their airplanes under different flying conditions.
With integrated telemetry, the GR-12 is easy to setup using only
your Graupner radio to access all stabilization functions without the need for
cables or computers. Sailplane or DLG pilots will especially appreciate the
built in VARIO to assist during thermal flight and altitude readings.
The GR-12 Gyro Vario receiver can be used in almost any
airplane, sport, 3D, aerobatic as well as sailplanes. The GR-12 also provides
internal mixers to accommodate different type of wing configurations such as
V-Tail, dual elevators and butterfly.
The GR-12 Vario gyro receiver can be expanded with
additional telemetry modules (GPS, Altimeter, ESC Telemetry)
- 3-axes airplane stabilization
- Multi-mode stabilization OFF/Normal/Heading Lock/Rate
- Built in altimeter and vario
- Modes and rates can be changed during flight
- Ultra-fast gyro sensors for fast and crisp response
- Setup made easy using your Graupner radio
- Supports V-Tail, Dual Elevators, Butterfly, Flaperon mixing
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Built in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures and
- Free firmware upgrades using Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- GR-12 Gyro Vario Receiver
Retired RC Flyer
This gyro receiver is special, small size and easy to install and set up. mode and rate control are in the receiver so channel 5 & 6 can be used for anything else. usually retract and flap etc.
I like this receiver, I used them for most of my airplane.
Reviewed by: Anthony Chow from ROCKVILLE on 11/13/2019