Our smallest 2.4GHz receiver, the Graupner GR-12 SH+ is a
micro, 6 Channel receiver. It is
extremely lightweight – only 1.6 g – and its tiny footprint lends itself very
well for small indoor flyers or micro flyer. The ultra-low voltage requirements
– as low as 2.5 V – allows the GR-12 SH+ to operate on a single-cell LiPo battery
making ideal for lightweight setups.
This version, however, has an increased sensitivity input, increasing
its operational range even further.
The GR-12 SH+ can provide a digital SUMH signal on channel 6
as well as direct motor control of a brushed motor (Max 2A) on channel 1. Like all
Graupner HoTT receivers the GR-12 SH+ provides telemetry data like
temperatures, receiver voltage and signal strength, giving you the information
you need for a safe and secure flight.
Comes equipped with an SH connector.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability
and immunity to external interference
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Five built-in programmable mixers
- Wireless setup and access technology
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Wide voltage ranges from 2.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and
receiver strength monitoring
- SUM digital signal output