- 20 model memories with storage of all
model-specific programming and set-up parameters
- Use of up to 75 frequency hopping
channels to ensure operating reliability
- 8 Control Functions
- Multi-Data Graphic LCD monitor with blue
backlighting for greatly improved legibility in difficult lighting conditions.
- Key control panels with key-lock
function to prevent unintended operation.
- 6 assignable switches: two 3-position
switches, two side-mounted proportional controls and two proportional sliders
- Super Dual-Rate, Expo, and
Expo/Dual-Rate menu with 36 possible setting variants
- Microcomputer remote control system in
the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Patch antenna
- Bidirectional communication between
transmitter and receiver
- 6 different languages (English, Spanish,
German, French, Italian, and Dutch)
- 12 freely programmable mixers for
fixed-wing models and helicopters
- Swashplate limiter
- Super servo menu with to access all
servo related functions
- Servo cycle times selectable for digital
servos of 10ms.
- Future-proof by updating via USB
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1-, 2-,
3- or 4-point linkage.
- Real-time data logging of all critical
- Voice output via freely programmable
- Trim memory for each flight phase
- 7 customizable flight phase programs per
- Extremely fast rebinding even at maximum
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- Servo channel assignment swap
- Internal speaker for voice output
- Voice output via freely programmable
- PPM signal set at the data output
- Advanced timer menu (Stopwatch, alarm
timer, countdown timer, lap counter and more)
- Stopwatch with history
- Multi-channel functions
- Storage of telemetry data with date and
- Transmitter operating time timer is
automatically set to zero after charge
- Change display from the main menu to the
telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Easily programmable failsafe, channel
mapping, mixing functions and all servo settings
- Numerous telemetry displays, programming
and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display
- Range test, battery capacity and warning
- Binding of any number of receivers for
channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 digital servos can be simultaneously
controlled in blocks with servo cycle time of 10 ms
- Graupner mc-16 HoTT 2.4GHz transmitter
- Built-in 4000 mAh LiIo transmitter
- Transmitter charger 500 mA
- USB cable
- USB adapter
- Micro SD card
- Hand rest
- Neck holder
- Transmitter belt
- GR-12L 6-channel receiver
- GR-16L 8-channel receiver
The 8-channel Graupner mc-16 is our best
entry-level tray radio. It comes with many settings, features and functions at
an affordable price. All switches and
pushbuttons are freely assignable using the menu and large, traditional buttons
on the transmitter. The contrast-rich,
8-line, blue-lit graphic display ensures perfect display of all setting
parameters and telemetry data even in bright sunlight. Telemetry data and 20 model
memories can be stored on a micro-SD memory card and activated with spoken
voice alerts allowing for seamless control of nearly any model.
bearing 4096 resolution gimbals were machined with high-precision and are
adjustable for smooth and accurate flight control. Safe and worry-free flights are
achieved with our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) technology by hopping
over 75 2.4 GHz channels to secure fastest, most reliable, interference-free
VOICE and VISUAL TELEMETRY
telemetry is integrated in all our HoTT radio systems. The mc-16 does not require any additional
hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, or receiver
voltage. The included 8-channel and
6-channel receivers provide telemetry functions that can be configured to notify
you regarding any system changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of
telemetry ESCs, modules and sensors that can immediately connect directly to
your HoTT receivers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring.
Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that work
seamlessly with your mc-16 HoTT radio.
Telemetry functions and notifications
can be easily assigned to switches to provide information about battery
voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed, etc. This is integral in increasing your
situational awareness and adding extra flight safety. The real-time,
bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health
and notify you of any changes to the system.
No more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or
accidentally flying out-of-range! During flight, important data is logged on
the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability
It is important
to all of us at Graupner that you make good use of your investment in our
products. All our HoTT products
(receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs, multirotor flight controllers,
flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be compatible with one another
regardless of the transmitter being used. This unified technology standard will
ensure the same operation and user experience across all devices, making our
products future-proof for new developments.
The USB connection allows for free firmware updates through the Graupner
selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes and
multirotors will further enhance the usability of your mc-16, providing endless
opportunities to discover all the radio has to offer.
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mc-16
radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode,
allowing everyone to learn or teach about the exciting experiences this hobby
has to offer.
Used to have a Graupner system when I was a teenager in Germany. This is the first Graupner Transmitter I have purchased since. First impression I have, the quality is still there. I started reading the huge manual, I mean huge, and setup a basic boat profile. I am going to use this mainly for the Krabbe Ton kit. Comes with two receivers which is awesome.
I might end up using the transmitter for my planes and helicopters also. Keep up the quality, Graupner.
Really starting to like this Transmitter.
Reviewed by: James from Jacksonville on 1/13/2019
great quality radio
very well made and responsive.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) amritpal singh from california on 3/28/2018
Nice radio. When I received it, the LCD display had somehow come loose out of its mount. Thought it was broken. Taking the back cover of the radio off allowed me to carefully remount the display that is held in place by 4 screws. All works fine now.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) William Mackay from Toronto, Ontario on 9/11/2018