Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the Graupner GR-18. Engineered with an integrated flight
controller for multicopters, flybarless helicopters and an airplane 3-axis
stabilization gyro, this is one of the most advanced 2.4 GHz receiver ever made
by Graupner. The GR-18 is a long-range
receiver using the Graupner HoTT protocol to provide real-time telemetry data
of altitude, signal strength receiver voltage and temperature all to assist you
during flight to enhance situational awareness and safety.
Set up a multicopter, airplane or helicopter models,
telemetry thresholds or flight controller settings easily and wirelessly using
any Graupner HoTT radio transmitter: no computers or programming boxes necessary!
Need to make a change to the PID or adjust the gyro? Simply land and make
on-the-spot changes at the field or even in the air during flight! The GR-18
can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, OSD, ESC Telemetry,
etc.) for continual improvement of your system’s reliability and performance.
- Airplane Mode: three axes gyro stabilization with remote
- Helicopter Mode: Flybarless controller with remote gain
- Multicopter Mode: Quad X, Quad +, Hexa V, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Built-in telemetry for altitude, signal strength, temperatures
and receiver voltage
- Upgradable firmware using Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- GR-18 3XG+3A+VARIO Receiver