Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the Graupner GR-18AIR.
Engineered with an integrated flight controller for flybarless helicopters and
an airplane 3-axis stabilization gyro, this is one of the most advanced 2.4 GHz
receiver ever made by Graupner. The GR-18AIR is a long-range receiver with
diversity antennas using the Graupner HoTT protocol to provide real-time
telemetry data of signal strength receiver voltage and temperature all to
assist you during flight to enhance situational awareness and safety.
Setting up an airplane or helicopter model or telemetry
thresholds is done directly from your HoTT radio, wireless over the air. No
computers or programming boxes necessary! Need to make a change to the PID or
adjust the gyro? Simply land and make on-the-spot changes at the field or you
can assign a control to do so even in the air during flight!
The GR-18 can be expanded with additional telemetry modules
(GPS, OSD, ESC, Vario Telemetry, etc.) for continual improvement of your
system’s reliability and performance.
- Airplane Mode: three axes gyro stabilization with remote
- Helicopter Mode: Flybarless controller with remote gain
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures and
- Upgradable firmware using Graupner Firmware Update Studio
The GR-18AIR is identical to the GR-18 receiver with the
exception that it has no built-in altimeter (Vario) and can only be used in
airplane and helicopter mode.
- GR-18AIR 3XG+3A+ Receiver