The Graupner AIO (All in One) multirotor flight controller
is a fully integrated HoTT telemetry receiver in a small and compact package
Inside is a powerful ICM-20608 gyro which is combined with an
ultra-sensitive HoTT receiver for better range when flying FPV.
The built-in telemetry provides real-time information on
signal quality and voltage and when combined with our 4 in 1 ESC you can also
receiver telemetry for current and battery capacity consumed on your Graupner
The Graupner AIO flight controller is also ready for use
with the optional GPS module P/N33602 which has an integrated magnetometer and barometer
which extends the versatility of the flight controller. When used with GPS functions
such as Autopilot, Coming Home, waypoint flying with speed control and location
hold are all possible with the Graupner AIO flight controller.
All these functions can be controlled with the free Graupner
HoTT Viewer App for Android™ or with the optional iMSB App and Bluetooth module
for iPhone or iPad.
The Graupner AIO flight controller also provides the ability
to control multi-color LED lights from you radio.
- Compact board design 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- Highly sensitive receiver for FPV
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperature and
- Optional 4 in 1 ESC modules for current and battery capacity
(P/N S3087, S3088)
- Optional GPS (P/N 33602) for Autopilot functions with
Android™ or iPhone or iPad with iMSB App
- Support for Smartaudio to control FPV channel and FPV TX
- SBUS receivers can be used as optional receivers (will not
work with GPS)
- Operates on 12V and is compatible with the Graupner Sweeper Droneball
- Improved Racestart control
- Graupner AIO Flight Controller
- Small Parts