Considering into the exciting sport of multirotor
flying? The Graupner Alpha 110 Quad Copter
can help guide you through mastering this art! The nimble
and extremely maneuverable Alpha 110 provides the perfect practice platform to prepare
you for the next level of racing when transitioning to larger size copters.
Don’t let the small size deceive you: the Alpha 110 uses the same technology as
our other multirotor racers (Alpha 250Q and Alpha 300Q).
Based on our GR-18 flight controller the Alpha 110 provides
the same ease-of-use and control functions many others have experienced when
using Graupner multirotor flight controllers. The GR-18 is a long-range
receiver that uses the Graupner HoTT protocol enabling real-time telemetry data
of signal strength, receiver voltage and temperature to assist pilots during
flight. Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the GR-18.
INDOOR – OUTDOOR
The Alpha 110 comes fully assembled – just bind it and
you’re ready to go. The supplied mz-8 radio is simple to use and provides
access to all control functions needed during flight and more. The Alpha 110
adapts quickly to its surroundings with its fast and crisp response times – have
a fun trip flying through your house or around your backyard. The installed high intensity LED’s help you
maintain orientation and add some personality to this little model.
TELEMETRY AND CONTROL
Safety is key when flying race copters and the Alpha 110
provides you with real-time information regarding main battery level, giving
you plenty of time to return and land safely before depletion. The Alpha 110 has been specially tuned for optimal
FPV flight but the SmartBox (sold separately) allows you to fine tune the PID
settings to your own liking.
The Alpha 110 can be bound to any Graupner radio (i.e.
mz-12, mz-18, mz-24) using the same settings as the Alpha 250Q race copter.
- GR-18 multirotor flight controller software
- Fully assembled and ready to go in minutes
- Light frame construction with blade guards
- Uses Graupner HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) protocol
- High intensity LED lights helps maintaining orientation
- mz-8 flight controller with telemetry notifications
- Multiple flying modes: attitude for beginners and rate for
- Auto flip function for spectacular aerobatics
- Over-the-Air setup using HoTT radio or SmartBox (sold
- Updatable firmware
- Alpha 110 RTF Copter
- mz-8 2.4 GHz 4 channel HoTT radio
- Rechargeable 350 mAh LiPo battery
- USB charger cable
- Set of extra propeller blades