A new generation of race copters has arrived! The Graupner
Alpha 250Q has been designed ready-to-fly right out of the box â€“ no complex
setup or building required. Just charge your batteries and the Alpha 250Q is
ready for some wild racing!
The Alpha 250Q is built around a strong 3mm lightweight
carbon competition frame, making it extremely durable during all flight phases.
Parts are easily replaced as needed, requiring only basic tools. To assist with
orientation during flight, a set of high intensity LED lights are mounted fore
and aft. The Alpha 250Q is supplied with Graupner high-efficiency C-Props which
have been designed from the ground up to deliver better performance, less noise
and longer flight times.
The 2.4GHz GR-18 telemetry flight controller and receiver has
upgradable firmware and provides a clean and trouble-free installation. The copter transmitter and equipment are housed in a single, sturdy case that is roomy enough to acccomodate further expansion within the frame. Changing
flight performance and PID controller settings can be done directly from the
radio wherever you are â€“ no computer or software required! Just use your radio
to access the GR-18 controller, which also functions as a 3-axis gyro aircraft
stabilizer and helicopter flybarless flight controller. The GR-18 controller
enables many multirotor configurations, providing an expansion path to
different types of multirotors.
Safety is key when flying race copters and the Alpha 250Q provides
you with many safety features for a worry-free experience. Real-time telemetry information
is continuously monitored by the GR-18 controller and constantly transmitted
from the copter flight systems, providing voice notifications of main battery
level, altitude, temperatures and radio signal strength. You are immediately
notified when an unsafe condition occurs, such as flying out of range, exceeding
FAA altitude or hitting a user-definable low battery level.
The Alpha 250Q Race Coper provides different flight modes to
accommodate any flying style and can be switched during flight depending on
user preferences and experience. Flight behavior can be easily modified by
changing the controller settings using the HoTT Over-The-Air radio interface
available on any Graupner HoTT radio (6ch and up).
Flying the Alpha 250Q race copter using FPV (first-person view)
adds an additional thrill when racing. The installed FPV camera and 5.8GHz
transmitter can be used with any standard FPV goggles or LCD screens. As an
extra benefit the Alpha 250 is provided with camera cases tilted at 0, 15 and
25 degree angles to compensate for different racing attitudes.
The Alpha 250Q Race Copter can be expanded with many
additional options such as a GPS module, canopies, Bluetooth for telemetry
display on Smartphones and tablets, multi-bladed props and much more!
ALPHA 250 COPTER FEATURES
- Expertly built - no assembly needed
- Integrated triple-mode receiver and flight controller
- Selectable flight modes (beginner to expert)
- NEW - Auto Flip in attitude mode
- Receiver with out-of-the-box built in telemetry (altitude,
voltage, RF signal strength, RX temperature)
- Live voice telemetry announcements of flight data
- Warning voice notifications of battery level, radio range
and assigned maximum altitude
- Over the air access for copter setup with any Graupner HoTT
radio (6ch and up)
- No computer or setup boxes needed to configure or operate
- High resolution FPV camera with 0, 15, and 25 degree tilt
- FPV 5.8GHz 25mW Transmitter
- Powerful, lightning fast response Graupner Ultra 2300Kv
- Graupner high-performance copter C-Props
- High-frequency switching Graupner performance ESCs
- Strong 3mm carbon motor frames and 2mm carbon chassis
- Vibration-free carbon camera mount
- High-intensity LED light system
- External JST power bus for FPV equipment
- Alpha 250Q Race Copter ARF/RFH
- FPV camera and transmitter
- Extra set of C-Props