The Graupner E-Props are known to be one of the best performing electrical propellers on the market. With fiber glass reinforced manufacturing the E-Props are known to be strong providing consistent performance and efficiency under different operating conditions.
The E-Prop series are available in both left and right propeller rotation making them ideal for multi rotor applications as well as twin motor airplane models.
- Optimized for electric flight
- Very suitable for multi rotor and FPV
- Less noise production
- Thin blade profile
- Low weight
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFK)
- Hub spacer depending on motor shaft diameter (see related items).
To avoid possible injuries please take note of the following safety precautions.
- Propellers are only suitable for electric motors!
- Modifications to the propeller are not permissible!
- Never stand in the hazard zone in front of or next to one side of the propeller plane!
- Never touch the rotating propeller!
- Never re-use a damaged propeller!
- Never allow the propeller to exceed the stated maximum permissible rotational speed (RPM, see table).
|? in inches |
|Max. RPM ||? in inches ||Max. RPM ||? in inches ||Max. RPM |
|5" ||30700 ||12" ||13300 ||19" ||8300 |
|6" ||26600 ||13" ||12100 ||20" ||7850 |
|7" ||22200 ||14" ||11200 ||21" ||7500 |
|8" ||20000 ||15" ||10500 ||22" ||7170 |
|9" ||17400 ||16" ||9800 ||23" ||6900 |
|10" ||16000 ||17" ||9300 ||24" ||6570 |
|11" ||14300 ||18" ||8700 ||25" ||6300 |
Reviewed by: Keith Curling from Mississipp on 11/16/2016
Superior performance over the supplied Twin blade. Less noise, but much higher lift and launch capabilities. When asked for advice of their implementation, they knew nothing of my machine. Namely, the DJI Phantom 3 Standard known through out the world. I did manage to find the proper parts and managed to get this machine flying. In conclusion: These Tri-bladed propellers are of excellent quality, made with high precision, and give a lack luster machine, a greater performance experience.
Reviewed by: Gene from Stockton on 12/12/2016
I was using slow fly 10 x 4.7 and was hoping to get smoother flight with the same lift/motor loading. These don't seem to have as much lift as the larger 2 blades. They are really smooth though. Good for video.
Reviewed by: Gar Cooley from York, PA on 6/18/2017
Top notch propeller.
Well balanced, light weight and sturd material; as expected from Graupner.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Ivonilde Feijo from Brazil on 7/24/2018