The proven blade design of the G-SONIC propellers has been known for their high resistance that has led to an increase in torsional strength, bending strength and tensile strength. Newer manufacturing processes has made the G-SONIC propeller series even more efficient generating more thrust at reduced noise levels. Manufacturing is drawn on the latest science using advanced CAD/CAM systems and machines. Such precise approach optimizes the concentricity and blade tracking during a wide range of flight conditions.
- Designed for nitro and gas airplanes
- High efficiency over a wide range of operation.
- Extensive CAD/CAM process for optimal results
- Stronger materials guarantee lower noise levels
To avoid possible injuries please take note of the following safety precautions.
- Modifications to the propeller are not permissible!
- Never stand in the hazard zone in front of or next to one side of the propeller plane!
- Never touch the rotating propeller!
- Never re-use a damaged propeller!
- Never allow the propeller to exceed the stated maximum permissible rotational speed (RPM, see table).
|? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM|
Best prop for OS 55
This is the best prop for the OS 55 on the TH Kaos. I have tested all props (similar size range and brands) on the OS 55 within this airframe, and this is the prop that has the best results.
Reviewed by: Eduardo Voloch from Saratoga Spring on 1/10/2019