Featuring metal gears and programmable circuitry, the
high-performance Graupner DES 448 BBMG Digital Standard Servo will allow you to
fine tune your unique specifications.
Equipped with a heat sink case, the DES 448 BBMG ensures lower operating
temperatures with enhanced reliability.
The internal SMT and mechanical circuitry contributes to fast and crisp
response times with low dead-band and excellent centering, making it the perfect
choice for sailplanes, scale airplanes and pylon racers.
- Digital servo featuring dynamic torque, excellent speed,
superior response and holding torque
- Programmable Digital Circuit and SMT circuitry
- 1024 high resolution
- Supporting 1-16µ depending on programming
- Covering the wide range of frame rate 20Hz-400Hz
- 10-bit processing circuit (2x resolution compared to 10-bit
- Sailplanes F5J, F5B, F3J, F3B etc.
- Scale airplanes
- Pylon racers
- DES 448 BBMG Digital Servo
- Horn set
Best thing wing servo I have ever used. Used in large scale gliders.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) george gosbee from UK on 12/6/2017