Graupner CAM folding propellers are a name to recon with in the sailplane community. All CAM propellers are precisely engineered and optimized to provide the highest efficiency across the widest range of flight envelope. The Computer Aided Manufacturing ensures tight tolerances during the production process using carbon reinforced materials to ensure optimal stiffness and minimal distortion.
- High efficiency over a wide range of operation.
- CAM blades are digitally calculated for optimize aerodynamics
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) guarantees tight tolerances
- Blade root: 5 mm
- Rotating direction: Right
- Diameter / bore : 1.6 mm
- Pair of CAM Folding Props
To avoid possible injuries please take note of the following safety precautions.
- Propellers are only suitable for electric motors!
- Modifications to the propeller are not permissible!
- Never stand in the hazard zone in front of or next to one side of the propeller plane!
- Never touch the rotating propeller!
- Never re-use a damaged propeller!
- Never allow the propeller to exceed the stated maximum permissible rotational speed (RPM, see table).
|? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM|
Amature RC pilot
Hard to find a small folding props. Although a little off on pitch, this prop was a good fit for the Weekender HawkEye which is no longer available from the OEM manufacturer. Allowed continued use of a fun plane.
Reviewed by: D Salfen from SoCal on 2/1/2019