Graupner CAM folding propellers are a name to recon with in the sailplane community. All CAM propellers are precisely engineered and optimized to provide the highest efficiency across the widest range of flight envelope. The Computer Aided Manufacturing ensures tight tolerances during the production process using carbon reinforced materials to ensure optimal stiffness and minimal distortion.
- High efficiency over a wide range of operation.
- CAM blades are digitally calculated for optimize aerodynamics
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) guarantees tight tolerances
- Blade root: 8 mm
- Rotating direction: Right
- Diameter / bore : 3.1 mm
- Pair of CAM Folding Props
To avoid possible injuries please take note of the following safety precautions.
- Propellers are only suitable for electric motors!
- Modifications to the propeller are not permissible!
- Never stand in the hazard zone in front of or next to one side of the propeller plane!
- Never touch the rotating propeller!
- Never re-use a damaged propeller!
- Never allow the propeller to exceed the stated maximum permissible rotational speed (RPM, see table).
|? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM|
Just the thing for my Walrus powered glider.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Don King from Amazon on 10/21/2014
GREAT DESIGN FROM GRAUPNER
Just got them in! Fast shipping and perfect prop for the Volantex ASW28 759-1 2.6m 103 sailplane. The original props are very brittle the break easily with a small grass strike. These have a little more bite. I believe the stock are ~ 8.5 X 4 or 5. The 9X6 are perfect! Great airfoil from Graupner. I JUST ORDERED TWO MORE FOR MY OTHER SAILPLANE.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) RAFAEL GONZALEZ from Amazon on 10/28/2015