The Graupner GR-65 is a sailing yacht based on the RG-65 competition
class. The GR-65 comes fully assembled and only a few simple assembly
steps must be performed. The GR-65 was developed according to the most modern
design methods on a 3D-CAD system. All components are made of deep-drawn
ABS and are CNC machined.
- Vacuum formed ABS parts
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Plastic injection molded parts
- Carbon fiber tubes for mast and boom
- Finished light weight sail set
- Lightweight but sturdy rigging made of CFRP pipes.
- Graupner GR-65 Sail Boat
- Various small parts and fittings