The Graupner 7-inch TFT LCD Monitor is an ideal companion
for FPV racing. The pixel resolution, exceptional contrast ratio, high color
fidelity and sharp image makes this FPV TFT LCD monitor an enjoyable viewing
experience for the pilot or spectators.
The FPV monitor has a built-in 5.8GHz race-band receiver
with antenna diversity to ensure the use of the best available signal. It has
four frequency ranges: A, E, F and R. (The
B-band has been changed to the R-band for compatibility with the Fat Shark race-band
allowing large interference-free transmissions.) Each band has 8 channels for a total of 43
The Graupner TFT LCD has a built-in digital noise reduction
that smooths out the video for better quality in addition to a black bars fade
out function to make use of the entire screen display.
The monitor has multiple input and output interfaces to
cameras, computers and television.
The TFT LCD comes with a removable 7.4V 1500 mAh LiPo battery,
guaranteeing a long operation time. Go
see what’s out there!
- DNR Functions
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- Antenna diversity for optimized signal reception
- Auto Scan Function
- Easy-to-use front access controls
- Optimized menus for setup and configuration
- Graupner 7” TFT LCD diversity monitor
- Sun Shade Cover
- 1500 mAh LiPo battery
- 2 x 5.8GHz receiver antennas
- 12V DC cable with JST Male Plug
- 12V DC cable with JST Female Plug
- 2 x AV Output Cable
- Wall charger