Designed for the needs of surface drivers who need
performance and reliability without compromise, the Graupner HGM SST Speed High-Voltage
Brushless is a universal racing servo ideally suited for 1:8 or 1:10 nitro
track type models.
The HGM series are digital servos optimized for high voltage
(7.4V) and designed around a high performance brushless motor, precision cut
metal gears, metal heats sink and water resistance making them the perfect
workhorse under demanding track conditions.
HGM servos provide speed and holding power with low dead
band technology for extra security and precision. HGM servos can be programmed
with the PC-based GM SERVO software and can be set for compatibility with the
Sanwa SSR mode (Sanwa Super Response).
- Compatible with Sanwa SSR mode (Sanwa Super Response)
- High-Voltage Brushless Motor
- At least five times longer-lasting
- 30% faster response times than brushed servos
- Small current consumption equivalent of 5.0V class Digital
- Programmable Digital Circuit and SMT circuitry
- 2048 high resolution
- Supports 1-16µ depending on programming
- Wide range of frame rate 20Hz-400Hz
- 12-bit processing circuit (at least twice resolution
comparing to 10-bit processing circuit)
- HGM SST BBMG High-Voltage Brushless Digital Servo
- Horn set
I am running this servo in my TLR 22 3.0 SR. So far it has been great. I am running it at 7.4 volts and it is very fast.
Reviewed by: Jason Oakes from Fort Collins, CO on 1/23/2017