Don’t let the name of the Graupner HoTT DeLuxe fool you.
Behind the name you will find a low wing performer that will appeal to any intermediate
The installed Graupner HPD motor gives the airplane the
power for vertical climbs and aerobatic maneuvers as well as stable speed
Made from resilient SOLIDPOR© foam the airplane sports many
fine details such as radio antennas, tail stabilizers and quality electronics.
The cockpit cabin can be easily removed and provides plenty of access to the battery
and receiver compartment.
The design of the HoTT DeLuxe provides the pilot with lots
of room for creative input using the supplied decal set or for a custom
painting scheme to enhance its appearance.
- Ready installed brushless motor HPD 3620-1100 11.1V
- Detachable cockpit for easy access to battery and
- Brushless 30A Speed Controller
- 4 servos installed with push-rods
- Aluminum spinner with 10x7 electric propeller.
- Made from high strength Graupner SOLIDPOR foam
- Canopy with magnetic closure
- Generous decal sheet with die-cut individual elements
- Glossy packaging box with handle
- Graupner HoTT DeLuxe
- Small Parts