The Graupner HoTTrigger V2 1400S COMPETITION is our next
generation design of our popular HoTTrigger with some serious hardware upgrades!
Designed to satisfy the sport pilot as well as the hardcore 3D
pilot the HoTTrigger 1400S will not disappoint with its flight performance.
Designed around the NACA 63-A-mod airfoil and the best of
the EXTRA 330SC and EDGE 540 designs the HoTTriger 1400S has a wide flight
envelope that can take you from slow flight to high speed in a controlled and
Made out of SOLIDPOR© the HoTTrigger is strong and can take
a beating. Flight performance and strength is further enhanced with seamless
control surfaces attached to the main wing and elevator further ensuring a
streamlined design with minimal drag.
The wings are attached to the fuselage with a special
locking mechanism making assembly at the field easy while also securing the
wings during flight.
The HoTTrigger 1400 comes fully assembled with motor, ESC,
servos and mounting materials. Assembly is straightforward and requires basic
tools to finish. There are two versions of the HoTTrigger 1400 where the SD
version comes with the option to spray paint the fuselage and using the
supplied decal set for final finish.
- Stronger 800kV motor with 5mm shaft
- Improved motor mount and motor attachment
- All metal gear servos
- New decal scheme
- Upgraded hardware and design
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Carbon tube for main wing
- Included pilot bust
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Detachable rudder and stabilizer
- Custom ball link control horns
- Quick wing lock assembly (no screws)
- Optional creative designs with supplied decals
- Controls: Aileron, Rudder, Elevator, Motor
- Powerful motor rated for 4S LiPo battery
- 4 x metal gear servos
- Speed controller with BEC
- Main landing gear and wheels
- Wheel pants
- Propeller and spinner
- Decorative decals COMPETITION and IRON design
Minimal 5 channel radio
Battery LiPo 4S 2200 mAh
This has to be one of the easiest airplanes I've put together. The wing locking system is very secure and well made. The moulding and build of the foam parts are superb. My only gripe is the battery/radio compartment is too small, leaving me no choice but to use a regular receiver, rather than the AR636 I normally use. However, the airplane performs great without a gyro, even on windy conditions. Overall, it's great and I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Luis O Lopez Arroyo from Puerto Rico on 12/6/2018