BEE ADVENTEROUS, BEE BOLD
Experience FPV racing in a different light with the new Graupner
Hornet 250 Tri-Copter! The Hornet will introduce you to a new style of flying
where control is extremely precise, and flight response is very agile and
The frame design and color makes the Hornet easy to see and
recognize at all attitudes during flight. LED light colors can be changed
during flight for enhanced visibility and the specially designed polycarbonate
frame ensures that all electronic components are well protected in the event of
The Graupner Hornet is very forgiving, making it the perfect
choice for the first time FPV beginner who can gradually transition from “mild”
to “wild” with a flick of a switch.
Fly more and tune less with the expansive Graupner GR-18
flight controller! This flight
controller and receiver has upgradable firmware, providing a clean and trouble-free
installation. The flight controller, receiver and telemetry electronics are
housed in a single, sturdy case that is roomy enough to accommodate further
expansion inside the copter frame. Changing flight performance and PID settings
can be done directly from your HoTT radio or SmartBox wherever you are – no
computer or software! Just use your radio to access the GR-18 controller.
Safety is key when flying race copters and the Hornet 250
Tri-Copter provides you with many safety features for a worry-free experience.
Real-time telemetry information is continuously monitored by the GR-18
controller and constantly transmitted from the copter flight systems, providing
voice notifications of main battery level, altitude, temperatures and radio
signal strength. You are immediately notified when an unsafe condition occurs,
such as flying out of range, exceeding FAA altitude or hitting a user-definable
low battery level.
The Hornet Tri-Copter provides different flight modes to
accommodate any flying style and can be switched during flight depending on
user preferences and experience. Flight behavior can be easily modified by
changing the controller settings using the HoTT Over-The-Air radio interface
available on any Graupner HoTT radio (6ch and up) or SmartBox. Ready to step it up? Hook your Hornet to a 4S
battery pack and you’re ready for the level of excitement!
Flying the Hornet 250 Tri-Copter using FPV (first-person
view) adds an additional thrill when racing. The installed FPV 700 TVL camera
and 5.8GHz transmitter can be used with any standard FPV goggles or LCD screens,
but we highly recommend our line of TFT LCD displays for razor sharp video
images. The Hornet 250 Tri-Copter has a tilting camera head to accommodate your
unique flying style.
The Hornet 250 Tri-Copter can be expanded with many
additional options such as a GPS module, OSD Display, Bluetooth for telemetry
display on Smartphones and tablets and much more!
OTHER HORNETS IN THE HIVE
Choose the Hornet 250 Tri-Copter that best fits your needs
- 16540.RTF The RTF version is ready-to-go out-of-the-box and comes with our newest
mz-10 COPTER radio.
- 16540.CAM Already
own a Graupner radio? This copter-only version is ready for binding and flying!
- 16540.C Want to build your own Hornet? This frame-only kit version comes with
everything you’ll need.
- 16540 Already own a controller and camera? This frame-only kit version
provides everything but camera and controller.
HORNET 250 TRI-COPTER FEATURES
- Expertly built, no assembly required
- Integrated S1019 GR-18C receiver and flight controller
- Selectable flight modes: beginner to expert
- Auto Flip in attitude mode
- Receiver with out-of-the-box built-in telemetry: RX volt,
Main Volt, RF signal strength, RX temperature
- Warning notifications of battery level, radio range and temperature
- Over the air access for copter setup with optional SmartBox
- No computer or setup boxes needed to configure or operate
- High resolution FPV camera with selectable tilt angle
- FPV 5.8GHz 25mW Transmitter
- Powerful, lightning fast response Graupner Ultra 2806 2300Kv
- Graupner high performance copter C-Props
- High-frequency switching Graupner ONESHOT performance ESC s
- Digital servo for crisp rudder response
- Heavy-duty aluminum carrying case for radio, copter and
- Vibration-free carbon camera mount
- High-intensity in-flight switching LED light system
- Hornet 250 FPV Tri-Copter RFH
- FPV 700 TVL camera and video transmitter
- Extra set of 6x3 C-Props