- Provides control for throttle, rudder, aileron and elevator
- Preset switch for motor on/off
- Momentary switch preset for auto flip
- Toggle switch for switching lights on/off (channel 6 and 7)
- Extended range when flying mini copters such as the Alpha 110
- Immediate and easy binding
- Smart Box enhances radio functionality (not included)
- Smooth control gimbals with 8 ball bearings
- USB control board
- Free firmware upgrade with Graupner Update Studio
GR-18C FLIGHT CONTROLLER
- Multicopter Mode: Quad X, Quad +, Hexa V, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri R, OCTO,
- Multicopter Control: Attitude/Rate Mode, Auto Flip Mode
- Supports for ONESHOT ESCs
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and crisp response
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures and receiver
- Updatable firmware
- Graupner mz-10C 2.4GHz Transmitter
- GR-18C multirotor and drone flight controller
- User manuals
Drone and multirotor flying has never been easier with the specially
dedicated Graupner mz-10C radio and the award-winning GR-18C. Simply bind the Alpha 110, Alpha 300Q, Hornet
250 (or any copter that uses the GR-18C or GR-10C) and you are ready to go!
Supporting up to 9 control functions, the mz-10C radio switches are
already pre-set for functions: motor on/off, attitude or rate mode, auto flip
and optional channel switching. Bind
multiple copters for simple switching between multiple models with a GR-18C or
GR-10C flight controller.
The mz-10C is ideal for flying FPV!
The side rubber grips result in a stable, locked-in feeling and the
lightweight, small size makes reaching for switches easy during flight. You won’t need to look down at the radio
while wearing goggles.
Got an Alpha 110? Bind it to the
mz-10C to substantially increase the radio range while retaining all its
Connect your mz-10C to a Smart Box (sold separately - P/N 33700) and
accesses all your flight controller settings, make changes to your PID’s, and
even view real-time telemetry information from your copter. Use this information to enhance your model’s
safety and performance.
FOR MULTIROTOR MODELS ONLY! To
fly other models (multirotor, airplanes and helicopters) check out the Graupner
mz-12 radio (P/N S1002.G1) which can do all of that and more. Our radio section
will show you a wide range of radios and systems capable of supporting models
other than multirotors.