The new Graupner C-Prop copter propellers have been designed from the ground up for multirotor usage. They produce less noise which makes them suitable for aerial photography and the higher efficiency and thin blade profile ensures longer flight times. They can also be used for Slow Fly and sport airplanes providing a stable and efficient flight performance.
The C blades come in multiple colors and sized and are delivered in pairs (R/CW and L/CCW) as well as in four propeller sets.
- Optimized for multi rotor
- Well designed for race copters and FPV
- Less noise production
- Thin blade profile
- Low weight
- Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- Multiple colors available (R/B/W/Y)
- Package includes Left and Right Prop
- Pair of two propellers (R/CW and L/CCW), or;
- Set of four propellers (2X R/CW and 2X L/CCW)
SAFETY NOTICE! To avoid possible injuries please take note of the following safety precautions.
- Propellers are only suitable for electric motors!
- Modifications to the propeller are not permissible!
- Never stand in the hazard zone in front of or next to one side of the propeller plane!
- Never touch the rotating propeller!
- Never re-use a damaged propeller!
- Never allow the propeller to exceed the stated maximum permissible rotational speed (RPM, see table).
|? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM||? in inches||Max. RPM|