Feel the speed with Thunder Tiger’s all new Olympian! This
high quality one-meter deep V-hull speed boat comes with everything you need to
cruise on the water at high speed.
The Olympian is equipped with a Ripper 2000KV brushless water-cooled
motor jacket and bundled with a powerful 180A speed controller which delivers the
ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time!! This powerful combination ensures
endurance for racing with speeds close to 50mph!
The integrated battery trays ensure the battery is firmly secured.
The ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using
the included hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. With the optimized
rudder configuration, you are assured of amazing full-throttle turns. The water-cooled
and waterproof electronics will keep the Olympian going with trouble-free and all-day
Everything is included in the box! The aerodynamic hull is professionally
painted with an appealing design, quick removeable hatch and power unit, water-cooled
IBL 2000KV motor, 180A water cooled speed controller, water proof metal gear
servo, highly precision machined aluminum parts and 2.4GHz radio system.
The Olympian is ready to race when you are!
- Factory Assembled & RTR
- Molded One-piece Vee-hull
- Quick-release Magnetic Hatch
- Dual Water Pickup/Outlet for
- Removeable Power Unit for Easy
- Upgraded CNC Adjustable Strut/ Trim
tab/ Turn Fins
- Advanced 2.4 GHz frequency pistol radio
- Steering Throttle trims/servo reversing
- Throttle/Brake ATV-adjustable travel
- Steering dual-rate adjustment
- Led battery voltage indicator
- Low battery alarm
- Available in color green or yellow
- Fully assembled Olympian RTR
- 2.4GHz pistol radio
- Various parts and accessories
- 2 x XT90 battery connectors
Olympian Deep Ve
This boat is very fast, stable, turns great, and looks good taking the waves. I found two issues if you flip the boat at high speed.
1. The battery restraints didn't hold the batteries in. One battery launched into the lake.
2. The receiver box was filled with water which killed the receiver. If you are looking to purchase this boat I would recommend additional water proofing for the receiver. The problem is where the steering servo and throttle cables enter the receiver box.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Keith Davis from Missouri on 8/28/2018