The Graupner Polaron PRO Combo charger is a dual port charger providing 500W on port one and 30W on port two. It can charge two batteries simultaneously such as LiPo s on port one and NiMh on port two. The Polaron PRO can also charge split packs of up to 14S making it the ideal charger for those who are using high voltage setups in large size airplanes and helicopters. The supplied Polaron power supply conveniently attaches to the side of the Polaron PRO providing a continuous 12V 24A power source providing a charge power of up to 260W on port one.
The Polaron PRO uses an easy to use color and touch TFT LCD screen making operation and menu navigations easy. The charger will automatically setup the optimal charge profile after entering the battery type, cell numbers and battery capacity ensuring efficient and safe charging. Each charge channel can hold up to 20 different charge profiles eliminating the need to re-enter battery information. Just load the required battery profile and press charge. Charging is done safely with the supplied balancing boards where the batteries are constantly being monitored for optimal charge capacity. The supplied temperature sensors will add extra safety when charging batteries at a higher charge rates. Batteries can be placed in store mode which will prolong the cycle-life when the batteries are not in use.
The modular design allows the use of the Polaron PRO indoors as well as outdoors using an external 12V-24V power source. The supplied USB cable can be used to update the charger s software or with a desktop computer to monitor charging with our free monitoring software.
- Optimal space saving design
- Friendly 3.0 color and touch TFT LCD Screen
- 500W at 24V, 260W at 12V
- Port one charges LiPo, LiLo, LiFe (up to 7 cells), NiCd, NiMh (up to 14 cells), Pb 1-12 cells
- Port two charges NiCd and NiMh
- Discharge current 60W per channel
- Supports high voltage LiPo battery charging
- Support for parallel charging of multiple batteries on a single channel
- 20 memory battery profile channels for each charge port (total 40 memories)
- USB data port for firmware updates and PC charger monitoring
- External USB charge port for tablets or smartphones
- Built in servo and sensored motor tester
- Optional tire warmer accessory
- Polaron PRO Charger
- Polaron SMPS power supply
- AC Power Cord
- 2 x EH to XH 7S balancing boards and cables
- 2 x Temperature sensors
- 2 x Charge cable
- 2 x Alligator clip
- Charger stand
- Stylus pen
- USB cable
- DC input cable
Please note reviews are for the Polaron EX but should provide an accurate overview of charger operation.