Designed for the needs of surface drivers who need
performance and reliability without compromise, the Graupner HGM SOR +T Speed
High-Voltage Brushless is a racing servo ideally suited for 1:8 or 1:10 buggy type models.
The new +T version of the HGM SOR +T features built in
telemetry to monitor servo performance under various conditions of load. Also,
when using the over the air setup interface on our X-8N or X-8E surface radios
you will be able to fine tune many servo setting without the need of any
special program boxes or computer.
The HGM +T series are digital servos optimized for high
voltage (7.4V) and designed around a high performance brushless motor,
precision cut metal gears, metal heats sink and are water resistance making
them the perfect workhorse under demanding track conditions.
HGM +T servos provide speed and holding power with low dead
band technology for extra precision. HGM +T servos can be programmed with any
of our X-8N or X-8E surface radios when connected to a GR-8 HoTT receiver.
- Real-time telemetry of servo performance
- Over the air setup of servo settings
- Compatible with Sanwa SSR mode (Sanwa Super Response)
- High-Voltage Brushless Motor
- At least five times longer-lasting
- 30% faster response times than brushed servos
- Small current consumption equivalent of 5.0V class Digital
- Programmable Digital Circuit and SMT circuitry
- 2048 high resolution
- Supports 1-16µ depending on programming
- Wide range of frame rate 20Hz-400Hz
- 12-bit processing circuit (at least twice resolution
comparing to 10-bit processing circuit)
- HGM SOR +T BB MG High-Voltage Brushless Digital Servo
- Horn set