Launching your sailplane with the Graupner Self Launching System (SLS) is easy and fast. The SLS system can be installed inside almost any sailplane fuselage with little effort. Gone are the days where sailplane launch systems are spoiling the looks of the sailplane with nose propellers or static pods that are also causing a lot of drag.
The Graupner SLS system is mounted inside the fuselage and is only deployed when power is needed during flight. It has a high-performance HPD 3625-825 14.8 V motor and 14 x 8 (36 x 20 cm) folding CAM propeller installed.
For models with a wingspan of approx. 4000 mm and an all-up weight of approx. 6.5 kg.
- Self-launching sailplane system
- Only a small fuselage opening is necessary
- Locked in both end positions
- Safe deployment using worm gear
- Simple installation at the fuselage center section
- Adjustable pitch angle
- Required speed controller 80 A
- Required drive battery 6S LiPo
- Required deployment battery 3S LiPo
- Can be combined with folding motor control systems or used with radio sequencers.
- Dimensions approx. (L x W x H) 9.85 x 1.96 x 4.13 inches (250 x 50 x 105 mm)
- Weight approx 750 grams
- Graupner Self Launching System SLS