Launching your sailplane with the Graupner Self Launching
System (SLS) is easy and fast. The SLS system can be installed inside almost
any sailplane fuselage with little effort. Gone are the days where sailplane
launch systems are spoiling the looks of the sailplane with nose propellers or
static pods that are also causing a lot of drag.
The Graupner SLS system is mounted inside the fuselage and
is only deployed when power is needed during flight. It has a high-performance
HPD 5135-365 22.2 V motor and 18 x 10 (45 x 25 cm) folding CAM propeller installed.
For models with a wingspan of approx. 6000 mm and an all-up
weight of approx. 14 kg.
- Self-launching sailplane system
- Only a small fuselage opening is necessary
- Locked in both end positions
- Safe deployment using worm gear
- Simple installation at the fuselage center section
- Adjustable pitch angle
- Required speed controller 80 A
- Required drive battery 6S LiPo
- Required deployment battery 3S LiPo
- Can be combined with folding motor control systems or used
with radio sequencers.
- Dimensions approx. (L x W x H) 13.20 x 2.20 x 5.20 inches (335
x 56 x 130 mm)
- Weight approx 1Kg
- Graupner Self Launching System SLS