The Graupner soundswitch module V2 enables the modeler to
add realistic sounds to his ship models. Engine sounds are realistically
controlled with the throttle stick and are speed dependent providing realistic
sounds of a diesel engine including startup and stopping sounds.
In addition, the Graupner soundswitch V2 provides up to 20
different sounds like reverse engine sound, horns, typhoon and many typical
ships signal sounds. The module can operate with up to four channels where one
channel is exclusively for engine sound control and the other channels can be
used to play additional sounds.
The Graupner soundswitch V2 is also equipped with seven
switching outputs for LEDÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢s, lamps, or relays for implementing various light
effects for added realism of your ship model.
With the included software you configure the soundswitch and
also add your own sounds via your PC.
- Realistic sounds of diesel ship engine
- Sounds for common ship functions such as horns and signal
- User configurable sound creation
- Desktop software for easy setup and expansion
- Updateable firmware over USB
- Sound control over up to 4 radio channels
- Works with any radio system
- Graupner SoundSwitch V2 Ship
- Various cables
- PC Software CD