The Graupner Stolp Starlet 2400 is an American built scale
model of the original Stolp sold as a kit in the experimental class for amateur
aircraft builders (original plans can be obtained at Aircraft Spruce &
Specialty). This one-seater aircraft with the unique parasol wing design was
assembled using composite construction techniques and wood.
The excellent docile flying characteristics makes the Graupner
Starlet 2400 an ideal model for exploring the fascinating flight of giant scale
models. Either internal combustion or electric motors can be used for powering
the Starlet 2400. Aerobatics are possible with each type of propulsion system
and with the OS GT 33, vertical climbs are as easy as moving the throttle.
For those powering the Starlet with an electric motor will
be surprised to see how easy access is provided to change the main battery due
to the large opening beneath the canopy. The two detachable wings and the two
halves of the tail plane can be removed for transport.
The docile flight behavior makes very slow overflights look
spectacular. The Graupner Starlet Stolp 2400 has a unique presence in the sky
which will turn many heads at the flying field.
- Almost ready to fly
- Durable balsa and plywood design
- Ideal for switching to giant scale airplanes
- Fuselage, wings, and tail plane pre-covered with multi
- Wheels, small parts, and accessories for rudder linkage
- Parts included for electric installation
- Protective bags for wing and tail plane halves and vertical
- Wings and tail plane halves can be removed for transport
- Control functions Aileron, Rudder, Elevator, Gas or Electric
- Stolp Starlet 2400 ARF
- Wing and tail bags
- Electric installation kit
- Small parts