Expertly factory built and ready to operate out-of-the-box,
the Graupner Pollux II is a 1:100 replica of a working tugboat. Wildly popular in the 1990s, this model version
has been completely revised from reworked materials, components and
manufactured state-of-the-art processes with the highest level of detail.
This model's high-detail is remarkable: the hull is
protected by 16 tire fenders. The durable fuselage, superstructures and masts are made
of extra strong plastic, doors and the rail made of photo-etched brass parts, and the cable winches and fittings are manufactured from resin molding.
Launched in Bremerhaven in 1963, the tugboat Pollux II was a
compact but powerful tractor driven by two diesel engines with 1350 hp,
displaced 170 BRT, had a length of 28 meters and a width of 8 meters. In
1992 the Pollux became rechristened as the Ijmuiden and was sent to the
Netherlands for extensive refurbishment.
- Expertly factory painted and built.
- High detailed boat with wooden boast stand
- Includes a 2.4 Ghz radio set
- Powerful 400 sized electric motor is installed
- Steering servo installed
- Graupner Pollux II Boat
- Wooden boat stand
- 2.4Ghz radio and receiver
- Steering servo and electric motor
- NiMh main battery and charger